By Part Number
Safety Relief Valves
Pressure Relief Valves
Gauges, Probes, Plugs, Calibration and Repairs
Surplus and Reconditioned Valves
Valve & Actuator Service List
Machine Shop Services
Field Repair Service
Request a Quote
Gauges, Probes, Plugs, Calibration, and Repairs
Item # item-1068
Email This Page
Save To Favorites
Item # item-1068, Taylor Valve
An industry leader in the design and manufacturing of fluid control and measurement devices, Taylor Valve Technology control products are engineered and manufactured to the highest standards of precision to deliver a greater level of measurement accuracy with a minimum of moving parts.
For a more environmentally responsible design and more accurate results, you can always count on Taylor technology.
Taylor Model 140-LCD
A head pressure type level indicator, the Model 140-LCD continuously indicates liquid level in an atmospheric (vented) vessel- The Model 140 is a significant upgrade over other products on the market, helping to ensure longer service life and reduced maintenance requirements while increasing the accuracy of measurement.
The Model 140 utilizes a precision crafted diaphragm as the sensing element. Its superior design isolates the mechanical working parts in the unit from liquid inside the vessel.
High-performance, Taylor-made features:
Easy To Adjust
- The unit features external Zero Adjust and Span Adjust knobs that can be field adjusted in less than 15 minutes without changing the vessel's liquid level or disassembly of the gauge.
Easy To Read
- Scale reads the same as a hand tank gauge; no need to convert PSI of head pressure into feet and inches of water to get the correct reading.
- 100% of all internal and external parts are constructed of corrosion-resistant materials.
- Unit equipped with two diaphragms. If the primary diaphragm fails, the sight glass indicator will tell the operator of the failure, while the secondary diaphragm will continue to display the correct gauge reading.
Unit of Measure:
Operating Temperature Range
20 to + 225
Standard Max. Head Pressure
3 feet thru 60 feet
SPDT Micro Switch; 11 Amp at 130 or 250 VAC, 1/2 Amp at 125 VDC
1/2-inch Female pipe Thread, 3/4-inch Female Pipe Thread also available
±2% of full scale
include 2" NPT, 2" - 150# ANSI R.F. Flanged or 2" grooved end inlet, with many others available. All connections are stainless steel.
include Feet of Water, Gallons, Barrels and Cubic Meters with other options available upon request.
Multiple Switch options
including a 2, 4, and 7 switches.
minimizes pressure spikes caused by irratic flow of liquid into or out of the vessel, delivering a constant pressure on the spring for more accurate gauge readings.
Head pressure moves the diaphragm (attached to a shaft), resulting in a linear motion. The shaft connects to the indicator at a pivot point. At this pivot point, the linear motion transfers into rotary action, which then moves the indicator to accurately show the liquid level.
Pulsation Dampener Detail
Pacific Industrial Service, Inc.
• 1800 Railroad Ave., St. Helens, OR 97051 • Toll Free: 888.366.1381 • Tel: 503.366.1381 • Fax: 503.366.1387
Web Address: www.pacificindustrialservice.com • E-mail:
Site created by
ThomasNet Web Solutions